Monday 31 October 2016

Getting that beach body needs more than running


Something interesting happened over the weekend or should I say I witnessed something interesting. While coaching a large group of people, I noticed most had given in to stress and pain of the workout and they were on the floor with jaded looks on their faces. This prompted me to stop the music and launch into 10 minute rant about leaving your comfort zone.What made it interesting was the response. They dragged themselves up and slowly started to push. I started hearing grunts and cheers of motivation that sounded like battle cries. It was quite an experience. I doubt it was my rant that got them up but rather, it was the collective agreement that this lifestyle affects every area of your life. For real progress and change, you need to take things to the next level. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment