Saturday 29 October 2016

Adultery could sometimes strengthen a marriage



A spouse strays and a marriage of many years hits the rocks. Yet a lot or marriages tagged ‘hopeless’ have been known to defy the odds when the estranged couples reunite. What makes a marriage work the second time around?  Some couple of years back, Rachael walked out on her husband of over 17 years taking with her the three children of the marriage.“He had an affair that resulted in a child,” she explained. “At the time the child was born, I was completely unaware of the other woman. It was my husband’s uncle that told me arrogantly that as a ‘senior’ wife, I had to be present at the christening. I felt insulted and humiliated.  My friends advised I shouldn’t do anything drastic, so I went. Where I got the serenity to go through the whole ceremony from, only God knows.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment