Wednesday 23 November 2016

Wednesday 23/11/2016 On Twist Of Fate


Sarla looks angrily at Pragya. Pragya asks her to sit and says Doctor asked you to take rest. Rest is important for you to get well. You need rest to be fine. I will bring warm water for you. I told Abhi to pick me up after his work is done else he would have stayed back. Sarla says, you don’t know how to lie. She says, a mother understands everything. She asks, what happened that night. What did Bulbul say when Purab eloped from his marriage. She asks her to tell the truth. She says, I have BP problem and now have a heart problem too. You are making me tensed as you are not telling me anything. Pragya says, I am telling you the truth. Sarla says, you are not saying the truth. Whatever Abhi said might be Dadi’s words. She might have asked him to say that. I want to know from you. Pragya says, Beeji is right. You make an issue and do not believe in my words. She says, I know you are a mother and understand everything. I am also your daughter. Don’t want to see you tensed. Abhi is angry as his sister's marriage didn’t happen. Few arguments happen between a husband and wife. Why are you asking me same questions. Don’t you trust me. She says, what do you think that I can’t bridge the differences between the two families. She assures her that everything will be fine and says I have faith in myself. Sarla looks on. Pragya assures her that there is nothing wrong between Abhi and her. She promises her and asks her not to get tensed about her married life. She says, I can’t see tears in your eyes but want strength for me. Sarla says, I can’t see my Pragya broken. You are my strong Pragya. I know that my daughter will take care of everything. Please forgive me. I won’t be tensed. She hugs Pragya.
Bulbul cries thinking about her mum’s words. Purab brings something for her and asks her to eat it. Bulbul refuses to eat it. Purab asks, what happened to you? How you are reacting. I really want to know what happened. Bulbul asks, when did your mum get angry with you last time? Purab says, I was very small. Bulbul says, I remember. She tells about her mum. She says, her mum don’t want to see or hear her. I am feeling alone. She said maa said that she don’t want to see my face. Purab asks her not to think much as everything will be fine with time.
Bulbul says, I can’t leave my mum. We have to stop this now. She says, we have to end our relationship right here. Purab asks, what are you talking? Bulbul says, I don’t want this relation. You left Aaliya and met me in Mandir. Now you have to agree to my sayings. I can’t see my mother’s hatred. We have to be separated. I can’t live without my mom and asks him not to meet her again. She asks him to promise. Purab is speechless. He says I can do anything for you. I won’t let you separated from your mom. From today our ways are different. They go separate ways. Bulbul looks at him and thanks him. They part ways emotionally.
Sarla talks on phone. Beeji asks Pragya to make Sarla understand. She says, your mother troubles me a lot. Sarla says, I don’t trouble you. Beeji says, you don’t take medicines on time. Bulbul comes home and hugs Sarla. She asks, how are you? I heard Dadi saying about it. I was worried about you. She asks her to have medicines and asks Purvi to give her prescription. Sarla asks Purvi to ask Bulbul to leave. Bulbul asks her not to get angry. Sarla pushes her angrily and asks why did you come here.
Pragya looks on shocked. Sarla says, my head lowered down with shame. You didn’t think about Abhi and Pragya’s relation. You took advantage of my love. This medicine is poison for me. Pragya asks, what are you saying? Bulbul cries. She says, you are dead for me. Pragya asks, what are you saying. She is my sister. Sarla talks about her values. Bulbul cries. Sarla says, I am ashamed of you. I have only one daughter and you are dead for me. Get out of my house. She throws her out. Pragya asks Sarla to calm down. Sarla says, I didn’t die. Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment